After 2 months, True Grind Systems is back and ready to present a better product than ever before. During the mandatory shut down, we have been hard at work. We have moved into a brand new facility, upgraded equipment, and have been tirelessly working on developing a program that exceeds what we’ve ever been able to offer in the past, in spite of COVID-19.
That being said, we have modified our programming and way of doing things to better accommodate the health and safety of our athletes and coaches.
- All Athletes will have their tempature checked at the front desk.
- All Athletes will be given disinfectant for their hands before entering the floor.
- Each training session will be 75 minutes every 90 minutes to give coaches 15 minutes to wipe down the equipment that was used before the next group of athletes enters.
- Each session will be capped at 20 athletes with 3 – 4 coaches on the floor.
- Athletes will have approximately 250 square feet for distancing.
All programs will consist of 3 days a week of strength training and 2 days a week of speed training. The speed training will be done off site, on your own or on site with our Speed Specialist Travis Goyeneche, for a small additional cost.
Each athlete will begin with a thorough movement assessment. This helps us create a complete customized strength and conditioning program that addresses what the athlete wants and needs. This will get you stronger and more explosive while correcting any m ovemnet dysfunction, keeping the athletes as durable and reapeatable as possible.
During this crisis, we have strived to maintain the ability to deliver an affordable, World Class product to YOU!
Spots are limited, please call 512-542-1023 immediately to get signed up.
- Monday – Saturday
- 10:30am – 11:45am
- 12:00pm – 1:15pm
- 1:30pm – 2:45pm
- 3:00pm – 4:15pm
- 4:30pm – 5:45pm
- Complete Movement Screen: $50 (50% discount)
- Strength Training: $200/month (33% discount)
- Travis Goyeneche Speed Training: $100/month